Orbis Unum Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orbis Unum Dynasty

Orbis Unum Dynasty: One world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server on maintenance.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ShoKuzuna
Admin
Admin
ShoKuzuna

Server on maintenance. Empty
PostSubject: Server on maintenance.   Server on maintenance. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:58 pm

Ok guys first of all i'd like to explain few things that has been occurring in the past days.

As you all know we launched our closed beta past monday and even though we had our issues, we managed to go live, not only that now we are official. We do appreciate the users that stayed with us during this phase and for that you'll be reward, on top of that we've been receiving some ddos attacks this past 2 days, at start it was nothing we couldn't bare with, but now it's got a bit out of control. Now we managed to implement a new core and ddos protection that will stop those attacks and secure your connection stability. As of now we've declared a maintenance of 24hours to secure the data and prevent loss, also we're upgrading the host, core, data files and protections systems, for that im begging your pardon and asking for your support during this time. I ask you to be patient as we'll make this work with patience and your support..

With nothing more to be added i'd like to personally thank you all guys for staying with us and helping. We've added votation panel and soon the donation panel for those who'd like to support a bit more the server. Thank you all for helping.

Sincerely, the Orbis Unum staff members and it's crew.

Server on maintenance. Jade_d10

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: New patch to resolve the connection issue :DELETED:

Update: Server is working now, voting and donation panels are up. (4/15/2012)

Update: Server up and new patch to download is this: http://www.mediafire.com/?5dtvx27xetjdt97

Update: Server back up.
(4/19/2012)

Last edited by ShoKuzuna on Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:04 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://orbis-unumjd.forumotion.com
Enki
Initiate
Initiate
Enki

PostSubject: Re: Server on maintenance.   Server on maintenance. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:09 pm

damn, sucks those mofos gotta be dueshe bags. Good Luck hope the server is back up soon...
I passed out waiting....lol wanna play soon x.x
but Its cool your putting some protection on it. It will be like 2 weeks before ill be able to donate anything as far as money, but I will help out with what I can.
Good Luck with fixing it!
Back to top Go down
Lolly
Developer
Developer
Lolly

PostSubject: Re: Server on maintenance.   Server on maintenance. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:02 am

Fml im the guy with blue eyes :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server on maintenance.   Server on maintenance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server on maintenance.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orbis Unum Dynasty :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: