Orbis Unum Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orbis Unum Dynasty

Orbis Unum Dynasty: One world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lolly plaese Come And Read Careful What I will Write plaese

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nuker0x
Initiate
Initiate

Lolly plaese Come And Read Careful What I will Write plaese Empty
PostSubject: Lolly plaese Come And Read Careful What I will Write plaese   Lolly plaese Come And Read Careful What I will Write plaese Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:29 am

hey first ... Sub
im PewPew by the way and i think i get banned for a miss understand between me and you ....insulting you was not my goal and my point....i just wrote what i wrote becuase i think what you say is insulting me personaly Crying or Very sad and but what im saying i dont mean any insulting to you or dont even try to think to insult a Game master sorry for the word im not a fool to do that plaese i post that post to let you see my point of view and what i mean in world chat and i will apologize in front of every one just to see and to let every body know that im a respectful person and if any one get hirt from any side from me just till me right here and let every body knows ... thanks for reading :* love you all
Sincerely PewPew pirat
Back to top Go down
Enki
Initiate
Initiate
Enki

PostSubject: Re: Lolly plaese Come And Read Careful What I will Write plaese   Lolly plaese Come And Read Careful What I will Write plaese Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:32 am

nuker0x wrote:
hey first ... Sub
im PewPew by the way and i think i get banned for a miss understand between me and you ....insulting you was not my goal and my point....i just wrote what i wrote becuase i think what you say is insulting me personaly Crying or Very sad and but what im saying i dont mean any insulting to you or dont even try to think to insult a Game master sorry for the word im not a fool to do that plaese i post that post to let you see my point of view and what i mean in world chat and i will apologize in front of every one just to see and to let every body know that im a respectful person and if any one get hirt from any side from me just till me right here and let every body knows ... thanks for reading :* love you all
Sincerely PewPew pirat

that sounds pretty sincere to me...hopefully Lolly forgives u...
Unban pewpew...
Back to top Go down
nuker0x
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Lolly plaese Come And Read Careful What I will Write plaese   Lolly plaese Come And Read Careful What I will Write plaese Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 11:45 am

Hope that to bro Very Happy i will mis my PewPew pale pale pale pale Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lolly plaese Come And Read Careful What I will Write plaese   Lolly plaese Come And Read Careful What I will Write plaese Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lolly plaese Come And Read Careful What I will Write plaese
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orbis Unum Dynasty :: Reports :: Ban Appeal-
Jump to: