Orbis Unum Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orbis Unum Dynasty

Orbis Unum Dynasty: One world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Registration link and vote link are off

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
razcol
Initiate
Initiate

Registration link and vote link are off Empty
PostSubject: Registration link and vote link are off   Registration link and vote link are off Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:49 am

Register page (New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information. Forum error) i can t tell it is wrong. As you can see it s a '' , '' instead of '' . '' . Nvm , i tried with ''.'' too but doesnt work(seems to be fixed).Same story with vote too.
About the client.You should post a patch or edited userdata folder. I ve already got the client and it s useless to download again.
Thank you Smile Hope the server will be the best and GMS won t be so corrupt as I saw on other servers.
Have a nice day :3
Back to top Go down
ShoKuzuna
Admin
Admin
ShoKuzuna

PostSubject: Re: Registration link and vote link are off   Registration link and vote link are off Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:55 pm

It was all fixed, you can register and get your jaden and start the fun. Server is live. Sorry for the problems caused.
Back to top Go down
https://orbis-unumjd.forumotion.com
toontoom1
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Registration link and vote link are off   Registration link and vote link are off Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:52 pm

how to sign up
Back to top Go down
ShoKuzuna
Admin
Admin
ShoKuzuna

PostSubject: Re: Registration link and vote link are off   Registration link and vote link are off Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Back to top Go down
toontoom1
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Registration link and vote link are off   Registration link and vote link are off Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:04 pm

i cant sign up the link dont work only vote link works
Back to top Go down
ShoKuzuna
Admin
Admin
ShoKuzuna

PostSubject: Re: Registration link and vote link are off   Registration link and vote link are off Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:45 pm

Fixed the link. Try again whenever you can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration link and vote link are off   Registration link and vote link are off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Registration link and vote link are off
Page 1 of 1