Orbis Unum Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orbis Unum Dynasty

Orbis Unum Dynasty: One world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Supporters registration opened

Go down 
+7
BackForMore
fasz
$CJ$
BeastE
Weeknd
elijah00
ShoKuzuna
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ShoKuzuna
Admin
Admin
ShoKuzuna

Supporters registration opened Empty
PostSubject: Supporters registration opened   Supporters registration opened Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:55 pm

As the server is growing the staff requires help of people that can be on while the GM's cant, for this we've decided to open a space where Supports (Special users) are identified as members of the staff, by such they accept to follow the rules given by the GM's staff and enforce them on the users. This doesn't means the Supports are in charge of banning or muting, but they are responsible to notify the GM's to take actions these incidents.

Register form:

In-game name:
Experience in JD:
Experience in other MMO's:
Tell us a bit about yourself:
Why do you want to join the Support?:
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Q:What do i get from becoming a Support?
A: Absolutely nothing, this is not a contest nor an event. This is a space where you are recognized as a member of the staff and by that it means you have to help others, this does not mean regular users CAN NOT help. Of course they can.

Q: Why would i become a Support?
A: Simply for the fact to help others and stay in direct contact with the Staff to make the news reach the players more efficiently.

Q: How am i selected to be a Support?
A: The GM staff in coordination with the Support Manager, selects players to become Support? basing ourselves in the time the player spends online, how well he/she deals with people and forum activity.

Q: Is there anything i need to do in game to be a Support?
A: Not at all. Just be yourself.

Q: If i am not a Support? i can't help people?
A: Wrong, the Support? staff is nothing more special than you, they just help the GM's by notifying if any user breaks a rules or requires immediate GM assistance.

Note: When you're selected to be a Support? you'll be interviewed on Skype by Me (ShoKuzuna) so you better add me there.
Note 2: When you're accepted as a Support? you'll be given Telegems to world chat notifying people on what you're helping.

Last edited by ShoKuzuna on Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://orbis-unumjd.forumotion.com
elijah00
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Supporters registration opened   Supporters registration opened Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:07 pm

ingame:Kamiza age:18 gender:male experience in jd: i been playing jade dynasty since 2009 so i know alot about it. experience in other mmos: i been a support in a wow private server before. country: USA, tell us a bit about your self: im nice calm and helpful.
Back to top Go down
Weeknd
Support
Support
Weeknd

PostSubject: Application   Supporters registration opened Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 pm

Name: Vers'

I have played Jade Dynasty since I was 17, so that's about 4yrs of experience on the game since I will soon be 21.
I've also played Perfect World International, Forsaken World, and Cabal.

United States GMT +/- : -4:00

I wish to become a member of the staff because, I would like to see this server grow, and apply my problem solving abilities that I have obtained in reality to this game.
I am very responsible, I live on my own, and capable of managing difficult tasks, and a clear mind under pressure.
I would definately say I am trust worthy, as a qoute goes "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas".
My hobbies I would say, usually hanging out with friends, watching a movie/Tv show, writting music, practicing instruments.
I believe that should be all, but if any further questions, please feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
BeastE
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Application   Supporters registration opened Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:27 pm

In-game name: Drake
Experience in JD: Ive played jade dynasty since the beta of official opened. Ive been playing jade dynasty private servers for about 2 years + now and i have GM'd in a couple. I know most of the in and outs of jade dynasty by heart from being on so long and i believe that i would be classified as a "JD nerd".
Experience in other MMO's: Ive not really played many other MMO's besides JD, i have tried Aion/Wow but i have always stuck to JD.
Tell us a bit about yourself: I am a kind and nice, very sociable and talkative but i know when its time to be serious and when its time to play. I do have morals though and am not afraid to say whats right from whats wrong. I love to play JD and am almost always on. I just like to help out and do what i can when i can.
Thank you for your time. =)
Back to top Go down
$CJ$
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Supporters registration opened   Supporters registration opened Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:34 pm

In-game name: $CJ$

Experience in JD: been playing for about 3 years. have been a gm in about 2-3 other private servers

Experience in other MMO's: i have alot of knowledge in other MMO'S

Tell us a bit about yourself: i love to play games and play sports and help my family in my downtime

Why do you want to join the Support?: i love to help others and feel i can contribute alot to the server
Back to top Go down
fasz
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Supporters registration opened   Supporters registration opened Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:38 pm

In-game name: Fasz or Dukewin
Experience in JD: Played official, dodo, ether, extreme, maximum, was event coordinator in ether
Experience in other MMO's: lastchaos, forsaken world, DDO online,
Tell us a bit about yourself: I teach martial arts for a living, in south florida. I work weird hours most of the time but when im not working im at home.
Why do you want to join the Support?: Itll give me something to do and its not like i wont end up helping people out anyway

Last edited by fasz on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BackForMore
Initiate
Initiate
BackForMore

PostSubject: I want to be support THis is Mr.Prime    Supporters registration opened Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Name=Mr.Grim/ Age=17 /Gender=Male /Experience in JD=I played JD for along time on officials and alot of private severs/ Experience in other MMO's = Ive played alot off MMo and got far in them but Jd was most fun for me so i have sticked with it for a long time /Country=USA /Tell us a bit about yourself= Well my name is Brian and i love to play games alot.Am still in school so i will have alot of time and be active.I also Love to help other Just for fun is easy and vary rewarding to have people give thnx for the help and thats why i would like to be a support
Back to top Go down
Enki
Initiate
Initiate
Enki

PostSubject: Re: Supporters registration opened   Supporters registration opened Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 6:52 pm

Name: Enki

JD Exp: full 150 pre ascend 123 ascend skysong on official. (havent played there in forever but remember the important stuff)

Other MMO EXP: 12Sky1 AeriaGames: M23 beatsy Jinong was FL and AFL (Faction Leader/Assistant) played 2 years. Maxed gears

12Sky2 AeriaGames: G12 Rebirthed Max lvl Beasty Jinong was AFL there lots. 2+years exp. Was Guild Leader. Maxed Gears -Beta Tester

AeriaGames DOMO 6 months -Beta Tester

DDO Online: played a year. Lots of charcters.

RotMG: lvl 20 Wiz (lame game but fun to waste time)

Troy Online (Before they closed it) like months

Forsaken World: 2 months

L.O.R.D. 1988 -1991 Industry BBS: (Back when internet was all BBS dial up modems, old school)

Was on the TSX Project/TSX DevTeam With MegaByte. Shortly though...

Country: USA (High Speed Internet, so no DC Problem...unless Report Bugs Ofc)

Member EPVP: ¼S†a†icConfig¼

Made and worked on a coupla game hacks alot of 12sky1 and 2 hacks, but lets not worry about that. (No im not hacking here Razz)

and more but that will get excessive...basically ive been a gamer my whole life.

About Me:
I been online since the late 80's when internet was BBS, playing online games just as long, and offline games. Am Respectful. Helpful. And online most of the time. Even into late night. I think i would make an Excellent Staff Member. I do sales in RL, so am used to dealing with customers and people. Self sufficient.

Why I should be chosen:
I already help people in game, took initiative and used my items to get enough to get amulet +18DMG (that i have no use for besides helping others) so when ppl need help at bamboo i can help them, Or another guildy can when im busy. (also made a skysong alt, so id have good aoes with the necky).

I am already 150 ascend so ill have lots of free time to help people, and am overall the right person for the job.
Back to top Go down
shoxi3
Initiate
Initiate
shoxi3

PostSubject: Support   Supporters registration opened Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:01 am

Hello
Ingame name:Royan
Experience in JD:Im playing JD since beta and private server for almost 2 and half years and i was GM once on a server cant remember the name
Experience in other MMOPRG:i played almost all games from PWI and others too so I think i have an experience in mmorpg almost 2 years
Tell us a little about you:Well im a social person very talking and active,since first private server i helped a lot of peoples and i kinda like do it so i hope you will think at me as a part of the Stuff
Thank you for the time
Back to top Go down
Whisper
Initiate
Initiate
Whisper

PostSubject: Re: Supporters registration opened   Supporters registration opened Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:07 pm

Name: Whisper

Experience in JD: I have been playing JD since shortly after Official opened up. I have been on so many different private servers, and gone back to Official many times.

Experience in other MMO's: I use to play 12sky, and 12sky 2. Spent a couple years on 12sky before they closed it down.

Tell us a bit about yourself: I am just a fun loving kinda girl. I enjoy playing with my friends, meeting new people, and having a lot of fun. I guess I'm just a social butterfly Smile

Why do you want to join the Support? Well, Like I said, I love helping people, and making new friends. I feel that by being support, not only do I have the chance to meet a lot of new people and help them, But I can also help Orbis grow as a community. I promise to help everyone out to the best of my capability Smile By everyone helping eachother out, everyone kinda grows together, and I believe it would really help the server grow bigger Very Happy Which we all want. I want to help make Orbis the #1 private server I love you :
Back to top Go down
2Sweet
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: My Aplication   Supporters registration opened Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:17 pm

In-game name: 2Sweet

Experience in JD: im palyin jade dynasty for 5, 6 years and i was event cordinator in other servers(2 servers).

Experience in other MMO's:i was palying forsaken world official jade dynasty official, perfect world .

Tell us a bit about yourself: Im little fish in ocean i enjoy my free time playing jade dynasty making new freinds i like fishing and lots of other stuff!

Why do you want to join the Support?:I want to join staff cuz im playing ur jade and i like it ur server is nice and has good comunity and i would like to join that comunity and help new players and make server grow and i like helping and make other supporters easier too cuz much ppls needs help, and it would be my pleasure to help staff and players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supporters registration opened   Supporters registration opened Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supporters registration opened
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Orbis Unum Dynasty :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: