Orbis Unum Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Orbis Unum Dynasty

Orbis Unum Dynasty: One world

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is this true about the Server

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quishanicole
Initiate
Initiate
quishanicole

Is this true about the Server Empty
PostSubject: Is this true about the Server   Is this true about the Server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Im browsing forums on other pserver. According to David owner of Regenesis JD privater server.

----IDK if u realize that orbisunum jd is a server hosted in a nab pc under vmware with slow network speed,also u can have bad latency from it cuz located in venezuelam,its more likely they will close soon----

I don't agree with slow network speed since i don't experience lag at all but the last phrase (likely they will close soon) is Evil or Very Mad

I found it on (Read here OrbisUnumJD spammers) topic on forums.
Back to top Go down
Lolly
Developer
Developer
Lolly

PostSubject: Re: Is this true about the Server   Is this true about the Server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:18 pm

Servers Hosted on Vsphere(Esxi) Network,20mbps+ net,and will never shutdown,nuffsaid

oh btw,will those nub try to hack us...? they cant goddamn
Back to top Go down
ShoKuzuna
Admin
Admin
ShoKuzuna

PostSubject: Re: Is this true about the Server   Is this true about the Server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Yeah of course, a noob server who got in Rank9 in less than a week. People loves us and we are doing our best to keep you at the best. Im not gonna take flame from any idiot.
Back to top Go down
https://orbis-unumjd.forumotion.com
ShoKuzuna
Admin
Admin
ShoKuzuna

PostSubject: Re: Is this true about the Server   Is this true about the Server Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 1:44 pm

Im closing thread to avoid spam. We've talked to Regenesis people and we have "some fault". Everything has been dealt with and no. Server is not going anywhere but up. Always better. Never down got my word.
Back to top Go down
https://orbis-unumjd.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this true about the Server   Is this true about the Server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this true about the Server
Page 1 of 1